[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FreeHand Forum • View topic - I challenge you to donate
Change font size
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:03 pm

Quasado Gravit

I challenge you to donate

Your input for Quasado's FreeHand alternative Gravit (formerly known as Expressive or Stagestack)

I challenge you to donate

Postby AppleFarmer » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:05 pm

I challenge all you guys to donate something for the Stagestack project.

http://www.stagestack.com/pledge/

I just made a 500 € donation and hope they deliver a FreeHand on steroids.

Kim Mäkynen
Vaasa, Finland
AppleFarmer

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Re: I challenge you to donate

Postby FFH Thü » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Sorry, I beat you, Kim. I just made my 1000 € donation.

Thank you Kim for starting this "challenge". It is a really good idea. Hopefully many more will join us.

Donations so far are disappointing. I mean, so many are complaining about the settlement results, so many are asking us to do something, so many have hopes for a FreeHand alternative, but so few of them do really care and donate some money. Now is the chance.
FFH Thü
Site Admin

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby skilliard » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:29 pm

I have less than 1000 per month to pay my health insurance and live from it. Jobs are rare these days, at least in my part of the world. I think donations for the new project are a good thing, but I can't afford it. Sorry for "disappointing" anybody.
I think you guys are sometimes a bit insensitive. It's probably not that we do not care ...
skilliard

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby Jules V » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:00 pm

I've donated a little and will donate every month on pay day, seems appropriate if you can, if you can't no worries, work is tough at the moment :roll:
Jules V

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby FFH Thü » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:04 pm

FFH Thü
Site Admin

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby Mapper272 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:24 pm

"We believe that the vector application market is pretty much flooded already"

OK. And the price point is going to be 500 Euros? Excuse me?

Next topic... The name is "Stagestack"... this is a joke, right?

Look guys, if you are going to use idiomatic English then you need to talk seriously about names with speakers of idiomatic English. I mean, this name is like something from a Chinese white box company.

I'm sorry. It's just the combination of the price point and the name are blowing my mind and not in a good way.

Thank you.
Mapper272

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby Christoph_Stahl » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:48 am

I don't want to spoil the enthusiasm here,
but has anyone actually *seen* what now is called Stagestack?

I'm somewhat reluctant to invest into something, that I don't even know really exists. They are announcing the milestones, but haven't shown any screenshots or anything tangible.

The unfelicitous new name choice doesn't exactly increase my confidence.
I was very enthusiastic when I heard about expressive, but now I feel disappointed.
Christoph_Stahl

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby FFH Thü » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:42 am

FFH Thü
Site Admin

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby AppleFarmer » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:57 am

AppleFarmer