Old freehand version help

If you need help with FreeHand or have Tips to share, here is your solution or ask for one.
blackholemac

Old freehand version help

Post by blackholemac »

Any chance someone would have the 4.0a and 4.0b updates for the PowerPC version of Aldus FreeHand? I know this is old, but I have an archive built of every released version of FreeHand with updates for each version. All but this one anyway. Thank you in advance.

Blackholemac
FFH Thü
Site Admin

Re: Old freehand version help

Post by FFH Thü »

I may have something around. I send you an email when I found it.
blackholemac

Re: Old freehand version help

Post by blackholemac »

I want to thank you. That was very close to what I seek...you did have the PPC version of 4.0 FreeHand and it does work, but what I seek is probably tougher to find than that.

Aldus (at the time) made a 4.0a and 4.0b updater for FreeHand 4.0. The updaters are specifically what I seek.

Here's what I do have in the FreeHand 4.0 line:

FreeHand 4.0 68k version with 4.0a and 4.0b updaters
FreeHand 4.0 PPC version (thanks to you...but also had previously). I don't have the updaters for the PPC version and alas they did make separate updaters for 68k and PPC as my 68k version of the updaters will not update FreeHand 4.0 for PPC. Probably tough to find, and I don't expect anyone has these anymore, but I thank those that offer to help out in advance and offer return help with updaters for most other versions.

blackholemac