Change font size
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:18 am

FreeHand support

Custom printing to PDF in Snow Lepoard

If you need help with FreeHand or have Tips to share, here is your solution or ask for one.

Custom printing to PDF in Snow Lepoard

Postby raneels » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:58 am

Hi, please can someone help? I'm a new mac user and have migrated from PC. I do a lot of graphic design for print and often use custom special page sizes, for brochures etc. and setup my PDF's for the printing guys with bleed and crop marks, etc. I used to go file>print>AdobePDF and set up my PDF according to the document I'm working on - with all the extra bits I needed to get it print ready. But now wit OSX 10.6.8 - I cannot do that - I also have Adobe CS5 installed. I've searched the net and understand that support for freehand is no more, and that Apple have integrated PDF creation into their workflow, but I need to create PDF's with custom settings. I have too many files to migrate to InDesign right away. Please can anyone help me - who has/had a similar problem and has found a fix/way around it? I prefer to not make a PS and use Distiller - and rather make a PDF the way I used to - file>print>AdobePDF. PLEASE HELP ME, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT
raneels

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Return to FreeHand support

Subscribe to Feed

User Control Panel

Login

FreeHand Forum