[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FreeHand Forum • View topic - Missing Tool From Toolbar
Change font size
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:17 pm

FreeHand support

Missing Tool From Toolbar

If you need help with FreeHand or have Tips to share, here is your solution or ask for one.

Postby Eff_Bee » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:40 am

Freehand MX on an iMac. I accidentally clicked and dragged the square/rectangle tool off the main toolbar. No amount of undo could bring it back. I closed and reopened the file (without saving). No luck. I shut down and rebooted the program as well as the iMac. The rectangle tool is still missing. Where did it go and how do I get it back?

Any help would be appreciated.
Eff_Bee

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Re: Missing Tool From Toolbar

Postby Donald DBXL » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:58 pm

Correct, it doesn't magically reappear when you delete it.
In the top menu, go to : Window — Toolbars — Customize...
Under the last item Tools/Commands you will see the square/rectangle icon. Drag that back to your toolbar and it should be okay again.
Donald DBXL

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby Eff_Bee » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:06 pm

Wow, that did it! I couldn't figure out where it was hiding, but now I know in case I ever screw up like that again. Thank you, Donald!
Eff_Bee

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby Isabella84w » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:58 am

Hehe I had similar problem. That was a great tip Donald, thank you! As always the easiest solutions are the best!

And also hello everybody! :)
Check - my favourite store!
Isabella84w

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby RozaliaVab » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:59 am

insert some .wav files in baseq2 or ctf folder with those file names? i get the same missing wav error
RozaliaVab

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby Titanlists » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:30 pm

OMG! I am going to try this. I am a die-hard Freehand MX user. I have a brand new Imac sitting at my desk that I watch movies on while I work on my old G5. But, my G5 is crashing.
Titanlists

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby FujiDen » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:33 pm

I see,well thank you for actually taking the time to help.if that is the case tho my game is very different than the instruction book.there many missing or different thing in the updated version and the regular install of the game.
FujiDen

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Return to FreeHand support

Subscribe to Feed

User Control Panel

Login

FreeHand Forum