[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FreeHand Forum • View topic - FFH Settlement - has anyone tried to get the CS6 discount?
Change font size
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:12 pm

Illustrator related FreeHand topics

FFH Settlement - has anyone tried to get the CS6 discount?

Make comparisons. Write about your experiences, impressions, problems or questions about working with both applications.

FFH Settlement - has anyone tried to get the CS6 discount?

Postby Uli » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Hi,

I think that CS6 could be good for me because I want to make my career independently.

The FFH settlement discount code, I received, does not work. The german Adobe customer-service has never heard of this action, and my echo sign-account, with this agreement, was apparently deleted from Adobe.

Did any of you get better results?

:shock:
Uli

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Re: FFH Settlement - has anyone tried to get the CS6 discoun

Postby cyclopsdx » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:25 am

I didn't even bother with the code. I was insulted that it was offered, to be honest. And I have to keep my software updated regularly anyway, so it was of no use to me as I have the latest versions. I'll continue using FH until it literally doesn't work anymore or when the Quasado guys can eventually bring their product to market.

I have a few options i'm considering - keeping a machine with the older Mac OS on it; running Parallels on a newer OS machine or buying a PC. I'm thinking positively. I currently have options so I'll consider them. Until that dark day that I honestly don't have any alternatives, I'll keep looking for ulterior solutions!
Eddie Deighton

cyclopsdx

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby cyclopsdx » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:31 am

BTW - I was prompted to post because I've been 'trying' to put a job together in Ai (without becoming annoyed) and it was taking ages. Of course, that didn't work out too well, so I went back to FH and started from scratch. 20 minutes later, it was done.
Eddie Deighton

cyclopsdx

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby Uli » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Thank you. Yes, it's not a fair offer for professionals who maintain their software anyway, but I have just my old fh9 on my old PowerBook and a PS Elements, for me it's a nice invitation to try out current software.

Edit: my terrible english - less 199$, not for ...

:roll:
Uli

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby Pease Press » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:50 am

My promotional code did not work this evening (a month before it is due to expire). I emailed the "ffhsettlementadmin@adobe.com contact to chew on their ankles. I'll report back if I get a good answer (or not).
Pease Press

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby remcokalf » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:25 pm

I tried it. But it only works for full versions, not for upgrades. Professionals keep their software updated, so I also felt these codes where not a fair offer.
remcokalf

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Return to Illustrator related FreeHand topics

Subscribe to Feed

User Control Panel

Login

FreeHand Forum