[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FreeHand Forum • View topic - FreeHand import plugin for CS6
Change font size
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:18 am

Vector app alternatives

FreeHand import plugin for CS6

Post and discuss about other good vector graphics applications.

Re: FreeHand import plugin for CS6

Postby FFH Mark » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:15 pm

I agree! I tested the beta and it's been a really decent translation of my FH files. No more resaving to AI7 and launching IllustratorCS6 or CC.

I asked about the discount code, here it is: fhforum10
10% Off.
FFH Mark

FFH Mark

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby FH Addict » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:59 pm

That's it! I have it. Very nice. The plugin didn't work with my Illustrator CC2014. I contacted Patrick from Tensai, few hours later and some nice mailings, the update was done!!! Brilliant!!!! It is a must have!!!

My only problem is all my Freehand files have no extension (fh8, fh9, fh10…) that means the plugin doesn't recognize them. Is there a trick to add an extension to all my FreeHand files?
I am not good with Automator :-(
FH Addict

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby FFH Mark » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:47 pm

How to show file extensions:
http://support.apple.com/kb/PH13920

Great work getting the plugin updated to AI-CC 2014!!
FFH Mark

FFH Mark

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Postby FH Addict » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:58 pm

Thanks Mark for your trick, unfortunately I am out of work for 3 weeks (vacations) so I cannot test it. Impossible to instal twice the plugin to test it at home ;-)

Patrick also sent me a solution :
"Regarding your problem with 2014 and no suffix. I have tried in on my Mac. The first two items in the drop down file filter on my 2014 version are "All Documents" and "All Readable Documents". If you choose either of these (or FreeHand) the files with no suffix are greyed out. When "FreeHand" or "All Readable Documents" is selected you can't select the files with no suffix. If you select "All Documents", the files are still greyed out but you can select them and open them."

I hope this will also help future users.

I say it again, this plugin is A MUST HAVE !!
FH Addict

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Previous

Return to Vector app alternatives

Subscribe to Feed

User Control Panel

Login

FreeHand Forum