[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace.php]: The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
FreeHand Forum • View topic - Art Against Adobe
Change font size
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:48 am

FreeHand

Art Against Adobe

Philosophical, ethical, political and legal discussion about FreeHand.

Art Against Adobe

Postby dsst49 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Letter to All FreeHand lovers,
users and other people who ever was in contact with great software called FreeHand.

First, excuse my limited english but i believe that is more important WHAT I want to say then HOW.
(english is not my first mother language and I had never ever chance to learn proper language)

More or less all forums for FreeHand is just waisting of time end energy when we talk about future of FreeHand.

Adobe is laughing
There is no future.
Only past for Freehand!
And this fact is killing me that I want to explode, but nobody cares for all of us!

Guys from Freehand ”underground” army or ”movement of resistance” did great job until now but we all know that this will take years to finish.

They (Adobe) need only this, and they have enough money and time to play this game with theirs lawyers. But unfortunately we don't have time.

…and on the end BiG Guys from Adobe gonna do what they wanted and all our effort will be just small little disturbance or annoying slow group stubborn dying.

That is my opinion and probably final reality!!

But we ALL can do something!

Revenge!!!!

Design-Visual Campaign against Adobe!

Art Against Adobe

1 Lets design small logo against Adobe and put this every time when we design some work!
2 Lets make Forum where we play with our own unlimited creativity against Adobe
3 Posters against Adobe. Postcards, E-cards, Caricatures,
4 Labels all over internet Against Adobe.
5 In all our own web include page Against Adobe (AA)
6 You tube with joke AA
7 Create Monster personality named Adobe (imagine how ugly that could be!!!)

…and so on and on
Sky is limit!

I had a huge Art Gallery and I am open to expose and publish exhibition with subject Art Against Adobe.

This exhibition can go around the world.

TV, CNN, Time can you imagine how Adobe will like it!!!

//

This guys i believe can do anything what we want and need for some price.
They can modify code and sell to us!

If sound crazy then you can imagine how angry I am!!!!

We have no time anymore!!
Lets start action!

Sorry for my Bad English
dsst49

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter

Re: Art Against Adobe

Postby FFH Mark » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

FFH Mark

FFH Mark

• Share on Facebook
  • Share on Twitter