FreeHand Forum download page: Free Xtras

Philosophical, ethical, political and legal discussion about FreeHand.
FFH Mark

FreeHand Forum download page: Free Xtras

Post by FFH Mark »

Do you know that FreeHand Forum has a download page of free Xtras, Utilities, Brushes, & FH trials?

http://www.freehandforum.org/downloads- ... xtras.html

If there is any FreeHand item you think could help our community, respond below and we will add it.
Handsfree

Re: FreeHand Forum download page: Free Xtras

Post by Handsfree »

Thanks mark. There may also be old Illustrator plug-in that enabled an 'export' to FreeHand and (from memory) were interchangeable Vector formats between Illustrator 5 and FreeHand 5 at the time. I am thinking probably of the Letraset 'envelopes' but I am sure there were more when FreeHand was the more dominant in the market place. Some of these old Letraset xtras for 'illustrator or FreeHand plug-ins are on 'Macintoshgarden.org'. Not that its much used these days!

Excellent idea to feature the FreeHand extras for all to users now. I hope others can dig into their old software vaults for something to add.
Lerryn

Post by Lerryn »

Hi there, I'm hoping you can help me. My HD crashed and I'm desperately searching for a Freehand 10 full download so I can update to 11. Thank you, regards Lerryn.
FFH Mark

Post by FFH Mark »

Lerryn, sure we can get a copy of FreeHand 10 on our download page, however you won't need it to update to 11. You can install our FreeHandMX demo and then go here to access the Universal Serial number for users: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/pol ... error.html

Enter that serial number and the demo will become a full version of FreeHand.